Nebula in Preview of Guardians of the Galaxy Prelude #1 [x]
Photos of Jimmy doing the Polar Plunge makes my life 300% better.
Stephen Colbert is currently recapping his first visit to the Tonight Show during $100 bet.
if Arrow fucks up Harley Quinn I swear to god…
If not then I’ll probably give it a try
stephen colbert is the guest today on jimmy’s show omfg
- I like to avoid caps that have a lot of noise. Like tons of stuff in the background or a bunch of dulled, mixed colors. There should be a coherent flow to the cap..at least for me. A dominant color scheme, lots of negative space, etc.
- Building on that, utilize the colors that already exist within the cap. If it’s mostly a pink cap, don’t edit it to be super green or something? Like what I usually do is use the eyedropper and click on a color and then choose something slightly lighter/more saturated and use that as a color base.
- COLOR FILLS ON SOFT LIGHT!
- I always seek out caps that have a loooooot of stand out colors on their own too. Like this for example has a tooon of rich oranges that even with basic editing could really stand out!
- Cropping…mmm..i hate having a bunch of dead on screencaps where it’s just a bunch of faces in the middle/slightly off to the side at a medium range. If you look at a lot of my capspams they aren’t really like that. If you wanna do a character spam, try cropping them in really weird ways. so maybe (lets revisit that cap i just posted) instead of just resizing it down, something like this where you cut off parts of her face/don’t really show the full shot? OMG this is so hard to explain I feel so awful. Just try experimenting with cropping.
- I always like to add a few caps of items/scenery/not people. I think it balances a spam out really well.
Is there anything specific I can help you with? It’s hard to just speak generally.
joel’s using his stand up skills here lmao